|Job Title:||Project Engineer - CHP|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Project Engineer - CHP
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client are experts in sustainable energy infrastructure, and work with local authorities to implement strategies for carbon reduction. They own and operate low carbon energy networks across the Surrey area; this includes Combined Heat and Power plants and District Heating Schemes.
They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their expanding team and assist in the growth and development of the company's existing energy networks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations as The Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating prospective customers connection to the company's energy network
- Providing feasibility appraisal for new energy plants
- Preparing design briefs for the installation of District Heating Schemes and associated infrastructure
- Managing existing projects
- Effectively managing and mitigating any project or operational risks
- Preparing tender documents for potential bids
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, mechanical preferred
- Previous experience in project engineering or design engineering
- Working toward or plans to work on becoming a Chartered Engineer
- Experience and knowledge of District Heating Schemes
- A good understanding of Combined Heat and Power plants
- Familiarity with the CIBSE Code of Practice for District Heat
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.