|Job Title:||Project Engineer - CCGT Power Station|
|Salary:||Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019|
Mechanical Project Engineer - CCGT Power Station
Essex, South East England
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Astute are working with an international client who have several Power Generating assets across the United Kingdom. We are looking for a Project Engineer to join the Engineering Team of this 700MW+ Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Station.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager as Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning outages and plant improvement projects.
- Minimising plant efficiency losses through projects in conjunction with the Performance Specialists on site.
- Carry out performance testing across the plant.
- Identify key processes for improvement, focusing on increasing efficiency and drive company performance against KPI's.
- Work alongside the Operations, Engineering & Maintenance Team to resolve and investigate plant issues.
- Support other plants within the group through secondments as and when required.
- Acting as Engineering Manager as and when required.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally qualified with a Degree in Mechanical Engineering (HNC / HND plus experience).
- Minimum five years experience working in a CCGT Power Station, similar heavy engineering background such as Energy from Waste, Refinery, Petrochemical etc will be considered.
- Qualified with an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate.
- Working experience of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Boilers, Heat Recovery Steam Generators and associated plant.
- Experience working on OSI PI software packages would be desirable.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a large CCGT Power Station
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.