|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:51|
Product Engineer - Nuclear
Competitive Salary, Benefits + Relocation
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work on the next generation of nuclear power technology.This will focus on the development of Small Modular Reactor projects in the UK and overseas.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work on an exciting new project that is at the front of the government's agenda when it comes to new sustainable nuclear technologies.
Reporting to the Program Manager, duties and responsibilities will include….
- The management, performance and reporting of all allocated projects and tasks.
- Producing weekly and monthly project reports.
- Working to deliver project financial performance that matches or exceeds budget.
- Achieving customer satisfaction through and understanding of their needs and drivers.
- Developing customer relationships and supporting new business.
A technical / engineering degree is preferred, but demonstrable experience underpinned by a recognised qualification is acceptable.
Candidates will hold a Project Management qualification, ideally Prince 2 or AM. Supported by project management experience within a highly regulated industry.
You will also have the ability to lead, direct and manage multi-functional project teams.
What's on offer
- The chance to work on a range of exciting new SMR projects,
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's