|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 2, 2019|
£30k Basic, Holiday, Pension Scheme
Astute Technical are supporting a South Coast based client who are a leader in the design and manufacturer of large structures for various sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Marine and Construction. With a capacity of over 50,000 square ft and latest manufacturing equipment, my client are able to provide the best service and quality of product whilst offering employees genuine career development and route of progression.
As a Project Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Manage a series of new and existing customers to provide a service supplying them quality parts, ensuring a sustainable level of profit for the company
- Commercial responsibility & estimating
- Account management of customers.
- Responsible for the input into Progress all new items, maintenance and upkeep of BOM's, loading sales orders and ensuring delivery notes are provided for your projects
To be considered for the Project Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- Ideally a Degree in Marine Engineering
- Previous Experience in managing high value projects
- Design experience desirable
As a Project Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £30k Basic
- 25 days Holiday
- Defined career path
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Chris Smith on email@example.com or 02392 910 038
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.