|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||July 3, 2018|
£32,000 - £35,000
My client is looking for a project engineer to work out of their London office, responsible for working on assignments covering all aspects of industrial and commercial energy usage, energy savings, utility plant redevelopment and CO2 emission reduction. The Engineer will formulate, evaluate and prepare technical analysis and specification of industrial and commercial schemes during feasibility studies, scheme design and project implementation.
The Engineer will be expected to work in areas covering CHP, biomass, refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, boilers, compressed air and control schemes.
The Engineer will assist in the trial and development of new products and technology.
The Engineer will have a good level of technical expertise, have a sound track record, and the role will involve complex technical duties and business support activities
The Engineer will be responsible for specific duties as follows:
- Assessment of existing system configuration and operation at client sites.
- Compilation and analysis of data
- Conceptual design of energy related projects
- Preparation of final report and presentation
Scheme Design (Front End Design)
- Further definition of conceptual design from feasibility stage including on-site assessments as necessary
- Finalise scheme selection
- Develop heat and mass balance for the selected scheme
- Prepare full equipment list with performance/sizing/selection for key energy equipment, all major pipework lines, pumps (including pressure capabilities), heat exchangers including definition of control philosophy
- Assist in finalisation of project design, P & ID, equipment selection and layout
- Provide technical support to the project implementation team throughout the implementation period
- Attend HAZOP and technical review meetings as required
- Attend site to review commissioning and performance trials
If you are interested in this role, please do give me a call on 02392 222960 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.