|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 14:04|
Up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting the Lead Project Manager during the execution phase across various medium-sized water treatment projects nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent engineering graduate to gain real project and mechanical engineering experience and will give you the opportunity to work in a client facing role under the direction of the Lead Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Managing the execution of various projects across the UK ensuing all works are completed within the given project time-frame.
- Generation of key project documents such as project plans, layouts, data sheets and engineering schedules.
- Playing an active role in the formation of key design calculations, technical specifications for the procurement and technical alignments.
- Attending key design review meetings with the clients.
- Controlling finances across the project, ensuring they are monitored to maintain cost control.
- Communicate effectively with both clients and stakeholders on project progress.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to hold a technical qualification in either mechanical or chemical engineering as well as previous experience working with key process equipment such as pumps, vessels and tanks.
Candidates are also expected to have demonstrable experience working within an industrial project team and have previous experience using Autocad software.
This role would suit a recent mechanical or chemical engineering graduate who is keen to move into a project engineering position. This opportunity will offer extensive experience working alongside very experienced engineers and project managers. The suitable candidate must be flexible and have excellent communication skills.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to move into a project engineering role
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's