|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 15:14|
6 - 9 Month Contract
£300 - £325 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is responsible for providing pollution solutions in a variety of sectors.
We are recruiting for a Project Engineer to work on a range of Anaerobic Digestion projects from start to finish. You will be helping with the design and seeing the projects through to commissioning/handover stage.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience of ductwork including the sizing of ductwork and movement of air within these structures.
- Overseeing and managing subcontractors
- Attending project meetings and liaising with key stakeholders
- Overseeing site installations, supporting onsite staff and subcontractors
- Producing Risk Assessments, Method Statements and overseeing relevant site Health and Safety
- Supervising commissioning and training of the end user
- Achieve completion of projects on time and within budget
There may be a requirement to travel between UK based sites which may include lodging overnight.
- Previous experience of ductwork design aspects including sizing of ductwork
- Experience within Anaerobic Digestion, CHP, Energy from Waste or Biomass would be desirable but is not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven track record of design engineering and project management on similar projects
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer Electrical
£35500 - £45000 per annum + pension
Project Manager / NPI & Training Engineer
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + good package
Project Manager - Renewable Energy
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€81000 - €90000 per annum + benefits
Field Engineer - Electrical
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
Multi-skilled Shift Engineer
£30864 - £38086.00 per annum + pension