Project Director - EFW - North
|Job Title:||Project Director - EFW - North|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 12:04|
Project Director - Energy from Waste - North England
Competitive Salary + Package
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Director to join an Energy form Waste project in the North of England. You will be working on behalf of and employed directly by the investors on this project, taking full responsibility for the EPC delivery of a new EFW facility.
Reporting to the investment board, you will be responsible for…
- Managing and identifying project and programme risks.
- The overall management of the EPC contract.
- Managing a team of project staff.
- Responsibility for payment of the EPC contractor and drawdown of equity and debt.
- Liaise with Owner's site construction team as needed on EPC contract issues.
- Plan and facilitate the EPC contract monthly project review meetings between Owner and EPC contractor.
- Manage completion, testing and handover of the facility to client.
- Experience managing the construction of thermal power generating facilities for an Owner or EPC Contractor.
- Previous responsibility as the lead manager for the Owner or EPC Contractor in the execution of EPC Contracts
- Broad background of previous exposure to various disciplines, civil, electrical, mechanical on construction projects and accumulated knowledge base of construction methods used in these disciplines.
- Direct and critical involvement in the construction execution of EPC projects in order to achieve commercial operations.
- Direct experience in the management of EPC Contractors, Subcontractors and Owner's Construction Management,
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Power Generation
Belfast, County Antrim
Project Development Manager - Energy
West Midlands, England
£54000 - £58000.00 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
Project Engineer - CCGT Power Station
Bonus & Benefits
Project Engineer - New build Energy from Waste Power Station
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
HSE Manager/Temporary Works Coordinator
£400 - £500 per day