|Job Title:||Project Design Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Ward|
|Job Published:||September 2, 2019|
Project Design Manager
We are recruiting for a Project Design Manager to join a leading force in the offsite modular building industry, delivering high quality, cost effective buildings. The ideal Project Design Manager will have experience working within a design role in the construction industry. The Project Design Manager will be responsible for executing the design in accordance with the projects design deliverables, directing and coordinating external design partners and the internal project design CAD technician resource allocated to the project.
Reporting to the Head of Technical the Key Responsibilities will include:
- Executing designs in accordance with the project design deliverables
- Acting as the primary technical contact for the project, liaising with the contract manager and project manager from the construction team
- Supporting the contract manager in dealing with the client team on design related issues
- Be qualified to degree or HND/HNC level and have professional accreditation with a relevant institution
- Be competent in the use of AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D modelling software
- Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
- Have experience managing members of a design team, including the allocation and monitoring of design workload, as well as seeing individual's personal development.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading force in the offsite modular building industry who operate across multiple sectors.
To Apply please contact Kyle Ward on 02393 911 227 or send your CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.