Project Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mark Smith|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2016 08:53|
Project Delivery Manager - (Anglian Water)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000
My client is looking to strengthen their Operations team with a Project Manager for their Alliance in Anglian Water. The Project Manager will manage the design, construction, commissioning and putting to work of contracts to ensure they are completed in the most efficient manner to the specification, within the time required and within the tender estimate without risk to the health and safety of all concerned while ensuring good customer satisfaction. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
- Reviewing at the project level, in conjunction with the Information Manager, the effectiveness of the BMS as a means of achieving quality, safety and environmental objectives
- Have detailed working knowledge and experience of project management practices from scheme conception through to end user acceptance
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- Project Management experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to work in close partnership with clients and end users.
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Extensive experience in large scale project delivery
- Strategic, operational, technical and management skills
- Experience in water treatment plants
- Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
- Chartered or near chartered in a construction discipline
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety
If you would like to hear more about this position, then please call Mark Smith on 02392 221 600 or send your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's