Programme Management Officer / PMO
|Job Title:||Programme Management Officer / PMO|
|Salary:||£150.00 - £190.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 15:07|
Programme Management Officer
Length of Contract - 7th May 2019 - 31st December 2019
£150 - £190 per day (Inside IR35)
Hours - 36 hours per week
Start date - ASAP
Location - Wembley
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Management Officer to work within a Council and help support the delivery of a multi-year capital programme.
The successful Programme Management Officer will have previous experience in supporting Programme and Project Managers with the rollout of capital programmes from start up through to delivery.
- To assist the Head of Finance in managing the key processes that underpin the successful delivery of the council's multi-year capital programme.
- Governance, management, monitoring and identification of risks across the capital portfolio.
- Support and promote continuous improvement and effective delivery of the capital programme and actively promote the integration of functions within the capital and sub-boards with the wider finance community.
- Maintain central project records and co-ordinate the production of regular reports on projects, spend to date, project changes, programme risks and update forward plans.
- Provide advice across all project portfolios within the capital programme and supporting the effective communication and integration between project teams, stakeholders and the various sub-boards.
The ideal Programme Management Officer will have previous experience supporting capital programme projects.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Support Officer - Essex - £28,000
Up to £28000.00 per annum
Unit Manager - Waste Management - Plastic
£24 - £60000.00 per annum
Transport Controller - Waste Management - Cheshire
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Senior Technician - Waste Management - London
Up to £24700.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum