Programme Director - EPC - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Programme Director - EPC - Energy from Waste|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 14:41|
Programme Director (EPC) - Waste to Energy
£110,000 to £120,000 + Extensive benefits.
We are currently looing to recruit a Programme Director to join a leading multinational EPC business with a growing number power generation / waste to energy assets in the UK.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone with proven experience of managing EPC power projects who would be interested in heading up and managing a growing portfolio of energy from waste construction projects.
In this role you will be tasked to make a difference and set the direction for the EPC project development and project delivery of the business.
You will be responsible for leading a team of construction managers who are on site, ensuring we reach our goals and perform our work in a responsible and quality conscious manner. The role will draw on your competence in developing your department and your team to match our organization and projects for the future. As an organization, they have an international growth strategy, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that your department is ready to perform in accordance with this strategy.
With a collaborative and engaging personality, your ambition, drive and energy will nurture and motivate your team and bring together the parts of the business to ensure ultimate success
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of their Energy & Environment business, you will be responsible for.
- Building and mentoring a team of qualified site managers/ construction managers and site construction staff along with office construction support staff to execute EPC Power projects.
- Coordinating the of the review and comment of detailed EPC contractor engineering drawings, specifications and document submittals.
- Providing input from a construction perspective into engineering and design.
- Developing relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Monitoring construction costs and acting to assure that projects stay on budget.
- Establishing a site-specific execution framework that promotes the safety, security, productivity, quality, schedule, cost control, and, profitability of the project.
As an experienced construction professional, you will have the following experience.
- Experience and understanding of EPC and Turnkey contracts including IChemE (Red book, Yellow book), NEC 3, etc.
- A strong track record of managing remotely.
- Experience and understanding of all technical disciplines in EPC projects.
- Client relationship management skills - successfully gaining trust due to your knowledge and experience and customer facing skills
- Sub-contractor management - getting the best from them and holding them to account as and when required when problems arise
- Direct experience in establishing, monitoring and managing project construction budgets.
- Experience gained in the UK power sector (ideally on Energy from Waste / Waste to Energy projects)
What's on offer
On offer is the chance to join a growing EPC business with a strong pipeline of projects in the UK and overseas. The package on offer consists of...
- Basic salary up to £120,000.
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- Company Car / Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan & Life Assurance.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Operator - Energy from Waste
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Electrical Technician - Energy from Waste
Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste
DOE - Bonus + Benefits
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
DCS Engineer - Energy from Waste
Car + Benefits