Production Technician - Electrical
|Job Title:||Production Technician - Electrical|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum + Van, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Tom Mlinar|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2016 10:43|
Production Technician ( Electrical)
Up to £24,000 Per Annum plus Overtime, Van etc
Our client is seeking a motivated Production Technician to join our busy production team based predominantly in the Sussex region although there may be a requirement to work in other areas.
As an Electrical Production Technician you will be responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of electrical plant and equipment including motors, valves, pumps, instrumentation, control automation, process monitoring equipment, etc to ensure the reliable and efficient operation of our water production works, reservoirs and boosters.
You will be required to take part in a standby roster providing out of hours support to the operational area.
To succeed in this role, ideally, you will be/have:-
- A recognised craft or technical electrical qualification. Ideally apprenticeship served.
- Proven experience of maintaining electrical and ICA plant and equipment.
- An understanding of mechanical systems and related maintenance
- National Water Hygiene Code accreditation (training will be provided).
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communications, fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Physically fit and able to use breathing apparatus equipment and work in confined spaces (you will be required to undergo a medical).
- Computer Literate
- Fault finding and problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, our client is offering a competitive Salary up to £24,000 Per annum and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days), stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and Company van. For more information or to apply for this position please call Tom Mlinar on 02392 222961 or email your cv to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's