Production Scheduler - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Production Scheduler - Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 15:59|
Wimborne - Dorset
Competitive Salary + Benefits.
We are currently looking to recruit a Production Scheduler for a leading electronics business based in Wimborne, Dorset. Operating in Nuclear, Defence & Aerospace, they are looking to add an experienced Production Scheduler to the team.
The production Scheduler will be responsible for the scheduling of manufacturing work, consisting mainly of capacity and resource planning. You will also be responsible for driving the process of "live" manufacturing orders through operation, and assisting with documentation line with customer requirements.
Reporting to the Production Controller / Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Producing and maintaining plans / schedules for the work undertaken by the production cells.
- Ensuring the delivery of "Good Quality" products on time and in line with customer requirements.
- Assisting during daily production meetings.
- Providing real-time information to both the Operations / Product Managers and Production Leads regarding the schedule. Highlighting any potential risks to the output schedule.
- Using the MRP system during this process.
Candidates will be highly motivated and driven, with the ability to manage and influence others. Previous scheduling experience is essential, backed up with manufacturing experience gained within a manufacturing environment. Defence, Nuclear or Electronics experience is desirable.
Experience with ERP or MRP systems is preferable.
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package (25 days holiday, Pension, Early finish on a Friday + more)
- Future progression opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Dan Bisset today on 02392 288 213.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's