|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019|
Competitive Salary, Private Medical Insurance, 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Free on site car parking
Astute Technical are proud to be working in partnership with a local manufacturer who are a global leading business in the design and manufacture of piping systems used in the marine industry sector. This is an important role for the business and you will be an integral part of production planning, ensuring production is running efficiently at all times.
The opportunity will provide the successful applicant a genuine opportunity to progress to Production Management level.
As Production Planner, your duties will include:-
- Ensuring that product is manufactured in line with the manufacturing programme
- Review and analyse the ERP collection data, create/amend the product manufacturing router system and the manufacture resource planning/scheduling (MRP) system where applicable
- Ensure materials, components and ancillary equipment/tooling are procured to support the manufacturing programme
- Ensure the Health & Safety (H&S), Personal Equipment Protection (PEP) and Safe work/Operating Process (SwOP) procedures are followed to ensure a safe working environment is maintained
To be considered for the Production Planner role, candidates must demonstrate:-
- Engineering/Manufacturing experience, ideally looking to progress into a Production Manager position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural leader and lead by example
- Excellent IT Skills, with specific attention to spreadsheets and databases.
As Production Planner with our client, candidates will receive:-
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance/23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Clear route of progression to Production Manager
Application process could not be easier, please contact Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.