|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 11:06|
Wimborne - Dorset
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently looking to recruit a Production Planner for a leading electronics business based in Wimborne, Dorset. Operating in Nuclear, Defence & Aerospace, they are looking to add an experienced Production Planner to the team.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Owning the coordination and compilation of quotations released by operations in line with the customers timescales.
- Ensuring the delivery of "Good Quality" products on time and in line with customer requirements.
- Driving the progress of Manufacturing Orders through the life cycle of operations.
- Ensure there are no surprises that threaten delivery or quality through effective risk and issues management.
- Date Management to contribute to an accurate schedule.
Candidates will be highly motivated and driven, with the ability to manage and influence others. Previous planning experience is essential, backed up with manufacturing experience gained within a manufacturing environment. Defence, Nuclear or Electronics experience is desirable.
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package (25 days holiday, Pension, Early finish on a Friday + more)
- Future progression opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Dan Parker today on 02392 222 961.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.