Production Manager - CCGT Power Station
|Job Title:||Production Manager - CCGT Power Station|
|Salary:||Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 10:34|
Production (O&M) Manager - CCGT Power Station
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits package
Astute are working with an international client who have several Power Generating assets across the United Kingdom. We are looking for a Production (Operations & Maintenance) Manager to join the Senior Management Team of this 700MW + Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Station.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all production activities of the Power Station to ensure the station operates at high availability and to a high standard of Health & Safety.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager as Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the day to day operations of the plant are carried out to maximise output and efficiency, ensuring KPI's and business needs are met.
- Liaise with the Energy Trading Manager to implement production targets and ensure effective coordination of the electricity market and plant requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to the production team, overseeing team performance and personal development.
- Manage Health & Safety on site, developing a strong culture of H&S performance and maintain safe plant assets by complying with site safety rules, site safety programmes and safety initiatives.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to manage all maintenance activities, including major planned outages and forced outages to support the plants day to day production activities.
- Oversee all reactive and preventative maintenance and ensure it is performed in a safe and timely manner.
- Assist with planning outages, identifying optimisation opportunities and developing cost effective maintenance strategies.
- Implement best practice systems for O&M activities on site, including managing the Permit to Work System and ensuring statutory standards and company policies are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally a Degree in an Engineering or related discipline (Minimum HNC/HND/ONC)
- Proven track record in Senior Manager of a Power Generation site, this can include CCGT, Coal, Biomass, Energy from Waste, CHP or large process such as a Refinery or Petrochemical Site
- IOSH or NEBOSH in Health & Safety
- Experience with both Operations and Maintenance activities
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary with room for progression
- Bonus on offer up to 25%
- Benefits package including 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Private Pension and Private Healthcare (for employee and family)
- Opportunity to join a global power generation company
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician - CCGT Power Station
Neath, Neath Port Talbot
EC&I Technician - CCGT Power Station
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Pension & Bonus
Electrical Technician - Power Station
North London, London
Pension and Overtime
Shift Operations Technician - EFW Power Station
£50000 - £51292 per annum + healthcare, pension
Electro-Mechanical Technician - Biomass Power Station
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime & Benefits