|Job Title:||Production Manager - Bargeddie - £40k|
|Location:||Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019|
Job Title - Production Manager
Location - Bargeddie
Salary - £40,000 DOE
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Production Manager to join their new MRF / RDF plant in Bargeddie.
Role & Responsibilities
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the site management in the planning and production activities at the Bargeddie plant, ensuring all operations are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
As Production Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Supervising the compliant, safe and efficient operations of the RDF / MRF facility
- Ensuring that all the material delivered or despatched are coherent with the relevant standards and required permits
- Liaise with management team on the plant's operational performance, always looking for improvement and the opportunity for continuous improvement and assisting the Lead Unit Manager ins preparation of financials and budgets.
- Monitor staff training and compliance, managing external customers, reporting and recording deficiencies within the plant.
- Work closely with the Maintenance team to ensure full plant availability and a positive and proactive culture
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of H&S, IOSH and ISO accreditations. The candidate will have previous experience and knowledge gained in the waste sector and have pervious supervisory experience within large teams predominantly in Production or Manufacturing. An understanding of engineering or mechanical principles is desirable.
This role if on a shift basis of 4 on 4 off. Each rotation includes 2 days and 2 nights.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.