|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 17:03|
Up to £42,000
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Production Manager to join one of their Plastic Recycling Facilities in Skelmersdale.
Role & Responsibilities
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and production activities, ensuring all operations are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
As Production Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Supervising the compliant, safe and efficient operations of the facility
- Ensuring that all the material delivered or dispatched are coherent with the relevant standards and required permits
- Liaise with other senior site management teams on the plant's operational performance, always looking for improvement and the opportunity for continuous improvement projects.
- Enuring all operational activities run in line with production and time KPI's, budgets ad targets.
- Assisting the Lead Unit Manager in preparation of financials and budgets.
- Monitor staff training and compliance, managing external customers, reporting and recording deficiencies within the plant.
- Work closely with the Maintenance team to ensure full plant availability and a positive and proactive culture
Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have previous experience working as a Production Manager in a busy operational environment.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of H&S, IOSH and ISO accreditation and previous experience predominantly in the waste sector or manufacturing.
An understanding of engineering or mechanical principles is desirable as well as a background understanding of Plastic or Polymer recycling processes.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Landfill Compliance Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Customer Relations Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Business Development Manager
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Feedstock Sales Manager
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum