|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||July 9, 2019|
Production Engineer - Electronics
We are currently supporting a client with a fantastic opportunity for a Production Engineer to join a specialist Contract Electronics Manufacturer who are supporting global businesses in the sectors of Aerospace/Defence, Automotive, Energy and Medical and more.
The purpose of the Production Engineer role is to enable production to maintain and improve quality, cost and delivery performance by providing on line technical support, standard operating procedures, assembly tooling and visual aids. Understanding, defining methods and supporting processes that meet and manage customer requirements.
As a Production Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Owning product quality
- Defining process work instructions and visual aids
- Being the technical lead for contract reviews / production readiness reviews / build reviews
- Carrying out process capability analysis and effectiveness improvements
- Managing tooling design and integration
To be considered for the Production Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Industry relevant certifications are desirable e.g. IPC
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement tools and techniques
As a Production Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of up to £40k Basic DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including flexible working arrangements
- 25 days Holiday
How to Apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.