Production Cell Leader
|Job Title:||Production Cell Leader|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 16:29|
Production Cell Leader
£22-26k DoE + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech electronic and electro-mechanical products, are currently looking for a Production Cell Leader / Manufacturing Cell Leader / Team Leader to join their team. You will be based at their manufacturing & production facility which is based in the Rugby area.
As a Production Cell Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the manufacturing cell to ensure the effective, efficient and on-time delivery of production targets and KPIs are met, which will include meeting demand whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
- Effectively managing the available resource (equipment and personnel) to ensure maximum productivity.
- Leading and developing staff, ensuring they receive the appropriate training.
- Carrying out risk assessments, along with reporting on incidents, near misses, non-conformances etc.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Cell Leader position with experience of leading a team. A background working in Electronics / Production / Manufacturing environments, along with a technical qualification or the equivalent equipment is also ideal.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits. If you'd like to apply for this Production Cell Leader role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader (EfW)
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension
Shift Team Leader - Renewable Energy
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
West Sussex, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Plant Manager - Renewable Energy
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits