|Job Title:||Product Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019|
Product Safety Engineer - Defence
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO EITHER HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN UK SC LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE. ANY APPLICANTS NOT MEETING THESE CRITERIA WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISREGARDED.
Astute are seeking to recruit an experienced Product Safety Engineer, who has a good understanding of MoD safety regulations and policies. Our client is a leading company who specialise in the Development, and integration support of military systems, with the opportunity for an experienced Safety Engineer to join their team based in Dorset.
Reporting to Technical Director and appropriate Project Managers the main responsibilities of the Product Engineer will be:
- Perform on and off-site duties associated with equipment safety
- Work as part of an engineering design team with the ability to advise product design on safety matters
- Carry out risk assessments and present reports with risks identified to senior staff
- Produce in depth safety cases and technical documentation to MoD and other customer standards
- Other duties as required
Experience and Qualifications needed
- Minimum of HND (Or equivalent) in relevant engineering field
- Experience of working with electronic systems within a MoD maritime domain
- Full safety background and experience
- Understanding of MoD Safety standards (00-56 and DSA02-DMR)
- Experience in ILS Disciplines would be beneficial
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting company who's engineering solutions play a vital part in supporting the UK Defence industry.
They're offering a competitive salary of £40,000 depending on experience, plus good company benefits package.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 for a confidential chat or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.