|Job Title:||Product Manager - Solar PV|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019|
Product Manager - Electronics
Up to £35,000 DoE plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Product Manager to join the UK's largest Solar PV Distributor. Joining a highly reputable and successful organisation in the Renewable Energy Sector, this is the perfect position for someone who is passionate about identifying gaps in the market and taking a new product introduction (NPI) / new product development (NPD) all the way from concept to completion.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, planning and creating a product launch plan for New Product Introduction to products and brands.
- Communicating effectively with the Procurement, Product, Technical & Marketing teams to help manage the product and brand portfolio.
- Forecasting stock levels and negotiating with the manufactures to ensure internal & supply chain resource planning is accurate for all stages of the product lifetime. This includes communication with procurement to plan international support.
- Research and develop a relevant pricing model for new products that takes into consideration; brand margins, packages and anticipate any potential unforeseen circumstances that could result in an increase in overheads.
- Technical and desktop evaluations which should conclude that the product performance and description is in line with its specification
- Ensure all technical details, descriptions and documents are always updated for both new and existing products using our internal database.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan for new / replacement product lines, working with marketing, technical, operations, procurement and finance to execute to include customer training requirements of new/updated products
To be considered for the role of Product Manager, you will possess:
- Ability to demonstrate experience of managing a large portfolio of inter-related products, preferably from an electrical or technical component background.
- Experience with an ecommerce platform.
- Electronic industry background, due to nature of the product.
- You should demonstrate a real interest in renewable energy, specifically Solar PV would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry! Offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.