|Job Title:||Product Manager Power|
|Location:||Gosport, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||September 9, 2019|
Product Manager - Power
Up to £50,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Product Manager to conduct Applications Engineering & oversee Commissioning works, joining a leading technology & solutions provider within the power generation sector. You will integrate high value solutions for customers across the Middle East. Based at their workshop in the Portsmouth area, this role will include regular travel.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, typical duties of the successful applicant will include:
- Support post sales in the integration of turbines into power generation solutions.
- Conceptual approval & development & expansion of original design received from client / distributer.
- Customer liaison to help ensure project implementation, plus travel to oversee commissioning.
- Feedback to Product Management & Product Development for new & improved product based on customer feedback.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Be highly numerate & with ability to learn & apply both practical & theoretical elements of product specific engineering & maintenance procedures.
- Logical problem-solving experience in the energy, power generation, turbines or related industry.
- Be degree qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering preferred.
- A foreign language would be advantageous (Russian, Arabic)
- Great interpersonal skills & very organised, with creativity, integrity & a sense of urgency important.
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary & benefits package for this Engineering vacancy as follows:
- A salary of between £40,000 to £50,000
- Career path
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV & covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.