|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||August 2, 2019|
£40,000 dependent on experience
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join an established manufacturing company based in Kendal, Cumbria. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to be a part of a successful team, working closely with marketing, development, engineering and production.
As a Product Manager, your duties will include:
- Define and maintain the Product Roadmap and Product Masterplan.
- Manage each product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Gather market intelligence, expert opinion and data analytics to define the future of the product and to recommend new product lines.
- Be a recognised expert in the business on products and relevant technology.
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented.
- Evangelise about new products, especially internally, to promote innovation.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support.
To be considered for the Product Manager role, candidates should have:
- Previous experience of Engineering, Product Management or Commercial environment
- Qualified in Engineering, Product Management or Commercial environments.
As a Product Manager with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Company Pension Scheme
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.