|Job Title:||Product Engineer - High-Tech Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017|
Product Engineer - High-Tech Manufacturing
Up to £35,000 (DOE) plus company benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a Product Engineer / Lead Support Engineer, to provide responsive day-to-day support within a high-technology manufacturing environment. Our client is a global leader within its market, specialising in manufacturing a cutting-edge technology.
As a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day line management support for manufacturing activities
- Providing support throughout the introduction of new processes & products
- Working as part of a team to ensure production disruptions are investigated in a timely manner
- Identifying & reporting on corrective actions for root cause analysis
- Ensuring SOPs, health & safety, test instructions, etc. are followed at all times
- Acting as "Technical Lead" within the team, assisting in training Operators
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a relevant Engineering degree (Electronics, Opto-Electronics, etc.) and experience working within a high-technology manufacturing facility. You should have experience with Analogue & Digital Control electronics. Those with SQL query writing & SPC monitoring skills are desirable.
The package on offer for this opportunity includes an attractive salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus company benefits including pension, holidays and healthcare. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.