|Job Title:||Process Supervisor|
|Salary:||€25000 - €30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 11:35|
Up to £30,000
Our client, one of the UK's leading Waste Management specialist's is looking for a Process Supervisor to join their established team at the Berkshire IVC Plant converting garden and food waste into composting materials. As the Process Supervisor, you will be responsible for operating, maintaining and monitoring their In-Vessel Composting process ensuring that all operations are running in line with site procedures and set targets.
Working as their Process Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Testing and inspection of process feedstocks and end products, managing samples to be sent for external analysis.
- Ensuring that all site outputs and wastes are managed effectively and are within set parameters.
- Working closely with site management teams to monitor the operation and health of the plant, calculating production targets and measuring site performance against targets.
- Operating and maintaining the plant in accordance with standard operation procedures determined by the contract KPI, accreditation and legislation.
- Working with operational teams to ensure all IVC operations are running in line with PAS100 and ABPR regulations and within the constraints of permits and site permissions.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have experience working in a process industry (Anaerobic Digestion, Wastewater treatment, or Municipal waste is preferable) or have previously studied within these fields.
Candidates will be expected to have worked within a technical background and have the ability to record and utilise technical data relating to site operations and be able to present this when looking at optimisation and site production plans.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
- Benefits Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Supervisor - Nights - Essex
£47000 - £48000 per annum
Electrical Technician - North London - £34K
Up to £34000.00 per annum
Multi Skilled Engineer - Harlow - Glass Manufacturing
Up to £31388.00 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum