|Job Title:||Process/Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 10:30|
Start date - Mid-November
Duration - 3-6 Months
We are looking for a contract Process/Mechanical Engineer to join one of the fastest growing engineering and operations services company in the UK to work on various Energy from Waste projects across the UK. You will be based out of the Derbyshire area, as the client's main office is there. As our clients core strength is providing practical solutions to get projects over the line, then to get them delivered and progressed through into successful operation, the Process/Mechanical Engineer will add experience and knowledge to the team to keep the projects progressing on time
Essential experience and knowledge required:
- The candidate will hold a Mechanical/Process/Chemical related Engineering degree or closely associated discipline.
- The candidate must be familiar with British & European engineering standards and have worked in related power generation and/or renewable energy environments.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Fischer-Tropsch process advantageous for immediate project requirement.
- Experience in project management & engineering of thermal power projects and process plant construction and/or operation (Fossil fuel, energy from waste, biomass AD etc), would be advantageous.
- Experience in writing and reviewing technical specifications, and drafting associated supply, construct/commission contracts particularly for thermal and rotating machinery in an industrial environment, procurement of process engineering services and systems, contract and project management on site, system commissioning and associated document control.
- Experience in HAZOP / SIL Analysis would be advantageous.
- Ideally candidate would be capable of demonstrating 10+ years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me on, email@example.com or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£20 - £25 per hour + Ltd Rate
Commercial Heating & Combustion Engineer
£20 - £22 per hour
Electrical Engineer - CCGT Power Station
Product Development Engineer - Steam Turbines
£37000 - £41000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance
Field Service Engineer - Continuous Emission Monitoring System
Up to £36000.00 per annum + car + bonus