Process Plant Supervisor
|Job Title:||Process Plant Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 16:51|
Process Plant Supervisor
£Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor / Operations Supervisor / Process Plant Supervisor in the Essex, to assist in the management of a 24/7 process plant. Our client is a leading organisation within the renewable energy sector, with the opportunity for an experienced Plant Supervisor to join their team.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Plant Manager in the safe and efficient operations of the process plant
- Supervising a team of operators and technicians, ensuring maximum output and working towards set KPIs
- Ensuring compliance with the Environment Agency, including PAS 110
- Making sure health & safety is adhered to at all times, policies are implemented and maintained including SOPs, risk assessments, method statements, etc.
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of process plant operations, ideally within waste management or biological treatment
- A relevant engineering degree or equivalent experience (chemical engineering, science related, food production, or similar)
- Supervisory experience
The package on offer includes a competitive salary and company benefits. This is a full time permanent opportunity with future opportunities to develop.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician - Process Plant
£32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Plant Manager - Renewable Energy
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
Shift Electrical Technician - Heavy Industrial Plant
Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
Maintenance Supervisor - Power Generation
£35000 - £39000 per annum + Company Benefits
Up to £40000.00 per annum