|Job Title:||Process Operators|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 13:00|
6 Month (12 hour shifts on a rolling 7-day rota)
£250 - £300 P/D Ltd Company Rate
We are looking for Process Operators to work for our Client on a WwTW modernisation project. The successful candidate will be part of the site operations team providing process commissioning services associated with the modernisation, specifically surrounding inlet screening and the grit removal process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process Commissioning activities including a working understanding of laboratory techniques and interpretation
- Working closely with the Client operations team
- Close liaison with M&E commissioning activities as required and directed by the Project Commissioning Manager
This role will involve working on a 7-day rolling rota and will consist of day shifts, night shifts and weekend working.
- UK Waste and sludge treatment knowledge and clean water experience essential
- Inlet Screening/Grit removal experience
- Previous United Utilities experience
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Saleh Sattar on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's