|Job Title:||Process Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £8.51 per hour + Plus Benefits etc.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019|
Process Operatives - Aerospace
I am seeking several Process Operatives to complete work within a Manufacturing/Workshop Environment in Portsmouth for a Leading Aerospace Company.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as a Process Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with assembling mechanical and electrical components.
- Reading production plans and at times setting up and running production machinery such as; Compression moulds and injection mould machine.
- Completing Basic PPM.
- Moulding a variety of rubber materials.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally have experience within a fast-paced production/manufacturing environment
- MUST have some form of experience with Moulding such as; compression/injection moulding.
- Manufacturing Experience is also essential.
- DBS check must be completed before start.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Three Month contract with high possibility of extension.
- Once Training is complete rate will be £12 per hour plus benefits, initially £9.60 per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.