Process Manager - Water Treatment
|Job Title:||Process Manager - Water Treatment|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 14:42|
Process Manager - Water Treatment.
£50,000 to £55,000
We are currently recruiting for a Process Manager to join a leading Water Treatment business. Based from their offices near Birmingham you will be responsible for the quality of the conceptual and process design of water, waste water and sludge treatment works within the UK.
As a Process Manager, you will provide process expertise to design and build, engineering solutions and the process water business during tender and contract. You will ensure that the process proposed is safe, effective and meets the contract requirement in accordance with good process engineering practice.
Duties will include.
- Ensuring that the overall conceptual and process designs coming from the Process & Engineering Department is adequate and has been validated.
- Setting up and improving technical standards and solutions for Tender & Contract.
- Developing and maintaining and excellent knowledge of all technologies and processes.
- Supporting sales and marketing departments during client presentation, pre-qualification, proposals, and tenders.
- Managing staff within the Process Engineering team.
- Ensuring all Process Designs comply with HSE polices.
To be considered, candidates will have the following experience.
- BSc/MSc in Process, Environmental Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven experience of design and build / solution packages.
- Experience working as a Senior Process Engineer.
- Proven experience of managing a team.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in drinking water, wastewater and industrial water treatment.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Laptop & Phone
- Extensive benefits package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Engineer - Water Treatment Chemicals
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Business Development Manager- Water Treatment Chemicals
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Effluent Treatment Specialist
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Junior Project Manager
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Systems Sales Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum