|Job Title:||Process Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 16:16|
£60,000 + Car
We are currently recruiting for a Process Manager to join a leading provider of water treatment technologies. Working from their Birmingham offices, you will be responsible for providing process expertise to the Design & Build, Engineering Solution and Process Water departments during tender and contract.
As a Process Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring that conceptual and process designs have been validated internally.
- Setting up and improving technical standards and solutions.
- Supporting the sales and marketing functions with regards to client presentations, and tender submissions.
- Maintaining, building and improving a technical team, providing leadership to this group.
- Encouraging technical development.
- Allocating staff to Tender and contract projects accordingly.
- Prioritising value optimisation and cost minimisation.
- Ensure project value engineering reviews are carried out at tender and contract stage.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- BSc / MSc Process, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of design and build and solution / package equipment's.
- Experience working as a Senior Process Engineer.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in drinking water, wastewater and industrial water treatment.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £60,000.
- Company vehicle.
- Laptop & Phone
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
Compliance & Policy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£30000 - £32000.00 per annum