Process Commissioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Process Commissioning Engineer|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 12:26|
Process Commissioning Engineer
Nationwide- Home Based
Up to £45,000
We are currently recruiting for a Process Commissioning Engineer to join one of the leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK. They have a solid track record of providing innovative solutions to water purification, industrial effluent and sustainable water saving needs and are one of the market leaders in temporary water treatment services. They are currently looking for a Process Commissioning Engineer to work in a field-based role covering England and Wales, assisting in the development of technical and commercial offerings.
Working as a Commissioning Engineer, you will be expected to travel widely and at short notice as required covering England and Wales.
As a Process Commissioning Engineer, you will;
- Operate across the UK to assist the tendering/design team gathering technical information to support the development of technical and commercial offerings.
- Be responsible for the commissioning of new and existing equipment and checking of the work undertaken by other parties ensuring the specifications are met.
- Provide technical expertise during start-up, commissioning and process troubleshooting of the water treatment systems.
- Carry out Initial jar testing/Site surveys/plant audits/sampling and analysis.
- Running chemical/process pilot trials on site or in the lab.
- Commissioning, troubleshooting and operation of industrial process equipment.
- Production of technical reports and calculations for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to the preparation of commissioning plans/operating and training manuals.
- Communication with customers and the project delivery team.
To be considered for this position you will be expected to hold a HNC (or equivalent) in Process or Environmental Engineering or a similar technical degree backed up with demonstrable experience working as a Process Engineer or Commissioning Engineer
Candidates should also have technical knowledge and experience in water treatment especially industrial process water systems.
Experience working in a similar role within the water industry is desirable and due to a high level of travel to various sites, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £45,000
- Company Car/Van
- Company Laptop and phone
- Competitive package including 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's