|Job Title:||Principal Waste Management Consultant|
|Salary:||£52000.00 - £61000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017|
Principal Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear
Nature and Scope
To provide specialist consultancy services on a variety of projects across the radioactive material waste management, policy, safety and radiation protection sectors, both for the domestic and global nuclear, research, and NORM industries. Working at client sites or centrally, as required, this role will reward a flexible and results orientated individual with a desire to provide a best in class service with a focus on safety to a broad and prestigious client base.
At the principal level you will bring a deep knowledge of and standing within the industry, and be both capable and confident of using your own network to identify and attract new business.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant technical field.
- A significant delivery record in a related high hazard industry role, with demonstrable experience of delivering environmental, characterisation, or disposal based radioactive material handling duties.
- Project related reporting and technical documentation authorship ability, with regular attendance to project review meetings and a clear, concise and engaging communicative manner.
- Credibility as a technical authority in a specialist field, able to provide advice as required to client and management.
- Safety focussed approach to ensure environmental and quality compliance in complex situations.
- Business development experience, with the insight to deliver relevant input to drive new business and development of existing contracts.
Salary and Benefits
A generous salary of up to £52,000, dependent on skills and experience, accompanies an extensive benefits package to include a contributory pension, medical cover, and fantastic holiday allowance. This position also offers the opportunity for international travel and a great variety of projects, alongside genuine development potential in line with an ambitious corporate growth plan for 2017.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.