Principal Mechanical Engineer - Data Centres
|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer - Data Centres|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + pension|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 11:39|
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Data Centre
Competitive salary up to £70K + excellent benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our client's fast expanding M&E Consultancy team at their office in Central London.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Engineer and educated to degree level in a relevant industry. Someone with a minimum of seven years' experience with strong technical knowledge in building service design particularly in Data Centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Principal Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall running of medium size projects
- Continuous reviewing of Mechanical Engineering concepts and developing solutions
- Designing mechanical building systems, facilities and products
- Attend team meetings focusing on Project Design liaising with PM's and architects
- Sign off on engineering - related documentation from the design department
- Outline and present design plans to clients and design team
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Educated to degree level or above
- Technical experience within Data Centres
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary of up to £70K depending on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02393 910 039 and ask to speak with Jane Walsh who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.