|Job Title:||Principal Engineer - Geotechnical|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + DOE, pension|
|Contact Name:||Ayotunde George|
|Job Published:||November 5, 2018|
Principal Engineer - Geotechnical
Up to £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client a leading Independent Specialist Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental consultancy within the UK is looking for an exceptional Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their Geotechnical and Geo-environmental site investigation company in London. As a Principal engineer you would be expected to function within site investigations, geostructural / temporary works, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental capacity on various within both the private and public sectors.
You will be an excellent team player with good leadership, interpersonal, communication and numeracy skills who can confidently liaise with other project staff and clients, with experience in;
· Detailed ground movement analysis using 3D finite element analysis software.
· Supporting innovative tender designs.
· Project management
· Training of a team of young engineers to carry out ground movement analysis
· Production of bearing pile / retaining wall designs
· Working to Eurocode Standards
· Finite Element Analysis (FEM)
· Combination of site work with design work and analysis
To be considered for this role, you should have:
· MEng / MSc in a Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
· 8 + years' experience of working on geotechnical projects in the UK.
· Chartered Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers or appropriate professional body
· Geotechnical design
· Excellent report writing skills
· Knowledge of Geoenvironmental engineering is advantageous
What's on offer
This role offers a basic salary of £40,000 - £60,00 DOE with a fantastic benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Ayotunde George on 02392 288280 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.