|Job Title:||Principal Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + pension|
|Contact Name:||Ben Guppy|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 16:00|
Principal Engineer - Highways and Infrastructure
Competitive Salary + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Principal Engineer to join a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy based in their London office.
Working in an award winning Infrastructure & Environment team this key position offers an exciting opportunity to demonstrate and develop your project and team management skills on a diverse range of projects.
As Principal Engineer you will undertake a crucial role in delivering a diverse range of highways and infrastructure schemes in both the public and private sectors. Projects will vary from retail parks, urban regeneration, housing, public transport infrastructure and public highway schemes.
Whilst predominantly based in London, the role will include regular co-operation and inter-office working with other regional teams in line with our clients 'One Team' culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead projects and act as technical discipline lead for larger projects
- Liaise with clients, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties, including external design team members
- Supervise projects, teams and mentor junior members of staff
- Review and check technical agreements including S278 and S38 agreements
- Prepare technical reports
- Provide support the Technical and Regional Directors on a day to day basis
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Industry recognised Degree qualification
- Sound technical and practical knowledge of highways and drainage infrastructure (ideally in both the public and private sectors)
- Proven Project and team management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme
- Have a detailed working knowledge of, and experience of using, DMRB and local authority standards
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 26 days holiday + statutory
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £450 per day
Up to £450 per day
Mobile HVAC engineer
Up to £14.4 per hour
Mobile Mechanical Engineer
Up to £14.40 per hour
Compliance Engineer - Energy from Waste
£45000 - £55000 per annum