|Job Title:||Pre-Construction Manager - Energy from Waste|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019|
Pre-Construction Manager - Energy from Waste
National position (based at one of many offices)
Up to £75,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading construction company who are working on several Energy from Waste Power Station projects currently, are looking for a Pre-Construction Manager to join their team to be based at one of the many offices they have across the country.
You will be managing the pre-construction process in line with purpose, vision and values of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Pre-Construction Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Confirming potential opportunities are reviewed for configuration with agrees selection criteria and confirm once received
- Assign staff and agree tender strategy
- Ensure at settlement, and order, that key business requirements are met
- Establish key performance indicators to monitor performance
- Ensure feedback from projects is linked into the pre-construction process
- Liaising often with production departments to maximise relevant involvement in tender preparation
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following…
- Ideally have a relevant qualification such as a Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in construction or an engineering discipline
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management, especially with suppliers which includes Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Subcontractors, etc.
- Experience working with heavy industrial projects such as Power Stations (EfW in particular), Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role…
- Salary up to £75,000
- Company benefits
- Chance to join a leading construction company within Energy from Waste
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.