|Job Title:||Pre-Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nicklin|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018|
Location - Leicester
We are recruiting for a Pre-Construction Manager to join our Client working on a large-scale construction project based in Leicester. As a Pre-Construction Manager you will be responsible for the assistance with the establishment and delivery of the objectives and targets in the Annual Business Unit Business Plan, supervision of the estimating team bid manager, design managers, planners etc…leading settlement meetings and more.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
· Computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc…
· Being able to drive and inspire teams to do well
· Excellent planning and time management skills
· The ability to make decisive and occasionally difficult decisions
· Knowledge of, but ideally skilled in the use of document presentation software, preferably in 'Adobe In-Design'
It is essential to the client that the right candidate is committed, adaptable, flexible and has a keen eye with attentional to detail. Having previous experience with a Construction based role will also be essential to be considered for the position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a part of a large and reputable construction company. If you feel you are well suited to this role and would be interested in obtaining further information, please contact Chloe on 02393910033 or alternatively send an email with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.