|Job Title:||Pre-Construction Lead|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 15:07|
1 year contract role
February start date
Rate - Negotiable
South East based role
We are looking for a Pre-Construction Lead to manage various projects in the Healthcare sector. They must have experience with NEC Contracts and have a healthcare pedigree. Must have worked on ProCure21 framework.
My client is a well-established and reputable main contractor who operate nationwide. They specialise in fit-out and conversion projects across Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals and general construction across the South East.
They are seeking a Preconstruction Lead for the larger of these projects, project values will range from approx. £5m-15m.
The role is a new one within the company and would suit someone from a Design Manager or Planning background. The ideal candidate will have experience in large fit-out schemes and have worked for a main contractor for several years previously.
Duties will include:
- Supporting work winning activities across all framework accounts
- Managing the pre-construction process across all non-core framework projects following appointment to preferred bidder
- Defining and embedding a process to support preconstruction phases
- Building and managing a team comprising Pre-construction Manager, Planner and Design Manager
- Ensuring the pre-construction phase is managed in line with clients requirements with particular focus on the development of the contract sum, the master construction programme and a coordinated design solution
- Defining and managing the production of logistics solutions for project execution, including site establishment, security, welfare, access, traffic management, storage, material handling, working hours, and temporary works solutions, for a wide range of locations and environments
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Greg Storey on 02392 222 966 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's