|Contact Name:||Kyle Ward|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019|
Contract - 7 Years
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced plumber to join the team for an upcoming project in Gosport. You will be required to carry out standard duties in all aspects of plumbing with the working days to be Monday - Friday. There are a variety of residential builds over the course of a 7 Year project.
The key responsibilities will include:
- To work safely at all times, following the Business' H&S Policy, Risk assessments and method statements
- Perform routine maintenance and installs of plumbing systems; predominantly in residential buildings
- Install plumbing systems in an array of residential properties
- Provide top tier customer service
- Follow current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
- NVQ Plumbing Level 2 and above / City & Guilds Plumbing Level 2 and above - essential
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting new project from start to finish.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Kward@astutetechnical.co.uk
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.