|Job Title:||Plant Operative|
|Salary:||Plus Holiday, Overtime etc.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019|
We are seeking several Plant Operatives to work in the Bristol Area on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Training and certifications will be provided on various Plant machinery during this position. This role may involve some manual labour.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as a Plant Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating static plant equipment on site (Training Provided)
- Cleaning and maintaining plant equipment.
- Contributing to Site meetings.
- Ensuring that all defects are reported.
- Monitoring the flow on the conveyor belts and clearing any blockages.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A willingness to learn and work hard.
- An Understanding of a hands on environment.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Initial role will be paid at £8.30 per hour (Basic)
- Overtime is available everyday and paid at 1.5x Basic Rate.
- Training on Yellow Plant Equipment will be provided.
- This is a Temp to Perm position.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.