Plant Manager - New Biomass Plant
|Job Title:||Plant Manager - New Biomass Plant|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Car & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 06:01|
Plant Manager - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager / Plant Manager with Power Station experience to join this new build plant in Hull which is due to enter commissioning shortly.
Other duties will include.
- Ensuring that the facility is operated efficiently and that all performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Managing HSE, Quality and Environmental systems in accordance with OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Managing the site's budgets and taking financial responsibility for the plant.
- Working closely with the client to ensure that the businesses operating model is implemented across the facility.
- Tracking costs for capital project and outages.
- Managing and developing site personnel.
- Reporting on QEHS, Financial, Operations and Maintenance issues.
- Recruiting Operations, Maintenance & Support staff.
- Candidates will ideally have a proven track record gained within the power generation sector.
- A strong understanding of Health & Safety, relevant legislation (PSSR, LOLER, PUWER etc) and Environmental Permits will be required
- Candidates will ideally hold a Degree in Engineering (Power Plant / Process / Mechanical / Electrical). However those with a strong work history in the power sector without this could be considered.
What's in it for you?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in the power sector. This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with the client and provide guidance on their growing UK portfolio of power plants.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package alongside future progression possibilities.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 288 286 and speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader - Brand new Energy from Waste Power Plant
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum + benefits
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits
Assistant Shift Team Leader - Biomass Power Station
£35000 - £37000.00 per annum + Benefits
Project Engineer - New build Energy from Waste Power Station
£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Operations & Maintenance Assistant - Energy from Waste
Carluke, South Lanarkshire