|Job Title:||Plant Manager - Energy from Waste|
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||September 3, 2018|
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join the Management team on an 7MW Energy from Waste plant in Dudley. Working for a company with three plants in operation, over 20 years of experience in Energy from Waste Operations and generating capacity over 30MW for the West Midlands.
As Plant Manager you'll be responsible for the day to day Operations of the Energy from Waste Power Station along with working alongside the Maintenance Manager in planning major outages and supervising the Plants budget.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director, as Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all daily activities are in line with contractual obligations and commercial agreements.
- Overseeing the safe and efficient operation of the plant, ensuring all work is carried out in line with H&S legislation and company policies.
- Working alongside the Maintenance Manager to achieve the maintenance strategy, ensuring correct planning of reactive and preventative maintenance in addition to planning the annual outage and unplanned shutdowns
- Liaising with third party stakeholders such as the Environment Agency, H&S Executive and the Council
- Managing the plant budget and ensure in line with company objectives and plant strategy
- Overseeing all staff training and development along with overall management to ensure duties are carried out as required.
- Maintaining all company documentation, procedures, policies, instructions etc and ensuring all are kept up to date.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualified ideally with an ONC / HNC / HND in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Prior experience in supervision of staff in a Steam Raising environment such as a Power Station, Energy from Waste, Biomass, CHP etc
- Health & Safety qualification such as IOSH / NEBOSH
- Strong working knowledge of steam raising and boiler systems
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including a Company Performance Bonus and Availability Allowance
- Other company benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.