|Job Title:||Plant Manager - Energy from Waste|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Bonus + Car|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017|
Plant Manager - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute are working with a global company who currently operate and maintain three Biomass Power Stations across the UK. We are looking for a Plant Manager to join the management team of a 10MW Advanced Thermal Treatment (Gasification) plant located in the West Midlands.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the General Manager, as Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the facility is operated efficiently and that all performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Managing HSE, Quality and Environmental systems in accordance with company policy.
- Managing the site's budgets and taking financial responsibility for the plant.
- Working closely with the client to ensure that the businesses operating model is implemented across the facility.
- Tracking costs for capital project and outages.
- Managing and developing site personnel.
- Reporting on QEHS, Financial, Operations and Maintenance issues.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Candidates who are currently working at Plant Manager / Operations Manager / Maintenance Manager level in a Power Generation plant
- Experience working with Steam Raising equipment
- Degree/HNC/ONC/HND in an Engineering discipline
- Budget management experience
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including car and bonus
- Opportunity to work at an Advanced Thermal Treatment Plant
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.