|Job Title:||Plant Fitter|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 10:55|
Up to £27,000
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Fitter to join one of the leading providers of specialist water and waste water pumping services in the UK. Working as a Plant Fitter, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing specialist pump equipment in both the warehouse and in a mobile role. This company provides temporary pumping solutions for a wide variety of business sectors and offers innovative solutions for pumping requirements such as pump installation, pump management, fuel management and maintenance.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Preforming servicing, pre-planned and breakdown maintenance to equipment.
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Installing new equipment when needed.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Some field-based requirements including out of hours cover and rapid response.
- Cleaning and maintaining the workshop.
- Responding to client breakdowns as and when needed.
- Working on generators/ diesel engines.
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have a background in performing mechanical maintenance / service work on a variety of heavy industrial plant.
Candidates should also have a flexible working attitude, the ability to work both in the warehouse as well as the field and a recognised engineering qualification such as NVQ or equivalent.
What's on offer.
- Basic salary up to £27,000
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime and Call Out payments
- Competitive Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's