|Job Title:||Plant Engineer - Nights - Essex|
|Salary:||£42000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2019|
Job Title - Plant Engineer - Nights - Essex
Location - Essex
Salary - £46,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join our client on their Waste Processing Facility over in Essex.
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their new plant in Basildon is a fully operational Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex.
As Plant Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of Bio-hall and galleries equipment within PPM and reactive maintenance.
As Plant Engineer your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Maintaining the Bio-hall plant and services including galleries sump pumps and fan rooms.
- Maintenance of bearings, tracking belts, cleaning and replacing rollers, greasing and cleaning fans and conveyors.
- Work safely following the company's safety and operating procedures.
- Undertake planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and will be required to enter such information into the CMMS.
- take responsibility for identifying and repairing defects and to bring to the attention of your manager any potential hazards or means to improve the reliability of the plant.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have a recognised engineering qualification and ideally have experience working with hazardous or confined spaces. You will have previous plant experience whether in Waste, Industrial or Manufacturing and experience with fans, gearbox, conveyors belts or motors would be advantageous. You will be a team player and with a positive work attitude.
Please note this is a Nights rota role. Please only apply if this is suitable.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com, apply online or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.