|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 15:30|
Planning Manager - Nuclear
Whitehaven - Cumbria
We are looking to recruit a Planning Manager to join a business delivering multiple large-scale construction infrastructure projects at Sellafield. The focus of this position is to provide full life cycle senior planning support and delivery to projects from pre-contract through construction to operational handover.
As the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing planning management and support to both the pre and post contract operations for the business.
- Producing tender programmes compliant with tender sum, design (where appropriate) and methodology.
- Producing tender deliverables as required in line with initial tender meeting specifications.
- Producing, managing and updating the construction programme and communicating relevant information and changes to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Managing and incorporating change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, securing full entitlement under the contract.
With demonstrable previous experience in a planning management role you will be a confident user of project management software, ideally Primavera P6 within high value multi discipline civil engineering or construction projects.
Showing a strong track record in project and programme management; to include controls, review and cost and risk analysis, you will be able to identify the impact to baseline that commercial events can have and factor them into the schedule.
- Highly competitive salary
- Solid benefits package
- Large scale industry significant project exposure
How to apply
To discuss the role and your application in more detail please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's