|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Johns|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:22|
Planning Engineer - Nuclear
Length of Contract - 12 month (Potential for extension)
£47 per hour (Limited company)
Start date - ASAP
Location - Reading
We are currently recruiting for a Planning Engineer to undertake all planning, monitoring and scheduling services for multiple Nuclear projects in Reading.
The key responsibilities of the Cost Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Compile data to support tender and bid activity looking at resourcing requirements and project risk.
- Provide financial information for bid / tender response dealing with projected costs and values
- Create reports that will provide information which supports project delivery
- Report on projected costs and project costs
- Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure activities comply within the specific project plan
The ideal Cost Engineer will have previous experience in planning within multiple engineering, construction or nuclear projects. You will need to have SC clearance or have previously had it.
To find out more please call Ben Johns on 02393 910041 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.